Someone knocking at my door at 5 am

WatchfulResidence said:
I (24F) just moved into a new apartment about a month ago. My front door is right next to my neighbor’s door, and I live on the ground level. Five days ago, I woke up at 4:50 am to knocking at my door. It was three knocks, repeated twice. I thought it was random, but two days later, at the exact same time, it happened again. This morning, the same thing happened. Two sets of knocks, and then they left in a car (I can hear it since my window faces the parking lot).

It keeps happening every other day at the same time. I bought a Ring camera after the second time but haven’t put it up yet. I’m thinking of getting up at 5 am and looking through the peephole next time. I don’t know if I should talk to management because I’m not sure what they could do.

Maybe the old tenant didn’t tell everyone they moved.

WatchfulResidence said:
I (24F) just moved into a new apartment about a month ago. My front door is right next to my neighbor’s door, and I live on the ground level. Five days ago, I woke up at 4:50 am to knocking at my door. It was three knocks, repeated twice. I thought it was random, but two days later, at the exact same time, it happened again. This morning, the same thing happened. Two sets of knocks, and then they left in a car (I can hear it since my window faces the parking lot).

It keeps happening every other day at the same time. I bought a Ring camera after the second time but haven’t put it up yet. I’m thinking of getting up at 5 am and looking through the peephole next time. I don’t know if I should talk to management because I’m not sure what they could do.

So, did you find out anything?

WatchfulResidence said:

Any updates? Did you put up the camera?

WatchfulResidence said:

Could it be a milkman or something?

WatchfulResidence said:

I’d make a police report just to be safe. Repeated knocking like that could be considered harassment.