Which mesh system is best?

I would love to buy a Mesh Wi-Fi system, but I am confused by the many conflicting recommendations:

• T3.com suggests the Netgear Orbi (RBK43)
  • PC Mag recommends the TP-Link Deco M9 Plus
  • CNET.com favors the Google Nest Wifi
  • The Wire Cutter advises the Eero Pro + 2 Eero Beacons kit
  • PC World recommends the Netgear Orbi (RBK50)
  • Consumer Reports suggests the Netgear Orbi AC3000
  • The local version of Consumer Reports recommends the Linksys Velop, which is also PC World’s runner-up

Some Additional details:

• My current speed is 100 Mbps download and 10 Mbps upload
  • I have a large house to cover: basement plus 2 floors, with each floor about 1300 square feet
  • The main router will be in the basement, and I’d like to have 2 additional receivers (if necessary) to cover the whole house
  • Over 55 devices are connected to my Wi-Fi network
  • I do a lot of online gaming on PS4, PC, iPads, etc.
  • I watch a lot of TV over the internet (Netflix, Prime, etc.)

Can you help me choose a system?

Thanks!

1 Like

By far the greatest mesh systems I’ve personally tested are the TP-Link Deco Mesh and the Eero Mesh.

1 Like

The best, mesh system is the Netgear Orbi RBE973, The Wi-Fi 7 mesh Netgear Orbi RBE973 system offers multi-gigabit ports, a long range, and lightning fast speeds for performance that is future-proof. Excellent for large households with lots of internet traffic 7 mesh Wi-Fi system.

1 Like

I’m happy with the Asus RT-AX86U with Ai Mesh

Hello

Unifi has everything you need.

I appreciate the suggestion. Particularly considering its multi-gigabit ports and Wi-Fi 7 capabilities, the Netgear Orbi RBE973 seems amazing. It appears to be the ideal choice for households with numerous devices and heavy internet consumption.

I would be interested in knowing other people’s opinions if they have any experience with this system or other mesh Wi-Fi choices!