Which is better: AlarmGrid or Safe Home Central?

AlarmGrid costs more than Safe Home Central for the same alarm.com plan, but they seem to offer the same features. Is there any reason I shouldn’t choose Safe Home Central?

2 Likes

Choosing between AlarmGrid and Safe Home Central depends on your specific needs and preferences regarding home security systems. Both companies offer DIY home security solutions, but they have some differences in terms of services, features, pricing, and customer support.

1 Like

Hi, try to Compare the features and services offered by both AlarmGrid and Safe Home Central. Consider aspects such as the types of security equipment available, monitoring options (professional monitoring, self-monitoring, or both), home automation integrations, mobile app functionality, and customer support.

I’d recommend going with AlarmGrid over Safe Home Central, even if the costs seem similar for the same alarm plan. AlarmGrid has consistently provided excellent customer service and technical support, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience with my home security system.

Their expertise in the field and commitment to customer satisfaction set them apart. While Safe Home Central may offer similar features, the quality of service and support can make a significant difference, especially in emergencies or when troubleshooting issues. AlarmGrid’s reputation for reliability and professionalism makes it the preferred choice for ensuring peace of mind with your home security system.

Safe Home Central typically offers more competitive pricing compared to AlarmGrid for Alarm.com plans. Here’s a comparison to assist you in making a decision:

Pros of Safe Home Central:

1. Lower price point. Cons of Safe Home Central:
  2. Potentially less responsive customer support: Some users have reported slower customer service from Safe Home Central in comparison to AlarmGrid. Other factors to consider:
  3. Central monitoring station: Although both companies utilize Alarm.com, the central monitoring station responsible for dispatching emergency services may vary. It’s advisable to research the reputation of the central monitoring station utilized by Safe Home Central.
  4. Experience: AlarmGrid has a longer tenure in the industry, potentially providing them with more experience in handling various situations.