Which are the best floodlight cameras in the market?

Hey everyone, I’m on the hunt for floodlight cameras to amp up my home security. Any personal favorites or recommendations on reliable brands and models?

5 Likes

I had a similar question before, and the advice I got was to opt for separate floodlights and cameras instead of the all-in-one option.

3 Likes

If you really need a floodlight camera, Eufy is likely your best bet. But like DanishWonder said, it might be better to go for a separate camera. You can either choose a Power over Ethernet (PoE) setup or wire it directly to the floodlight switch for power.

3 Likes

Any idea where I can find more details? Maybe an estimated launch date?

3 Likes

I found a link to the FCC ID page with some images of the floodlight and manual, but there’s no launch date mentioned. My guess is it should be out sometime this year.

1 Like

@Unclewaffl3s Consider these top floodlight cameras:

1. Ring Floodlight Cam - Offers high-quality video, bright LEDs, and a siren. Easy setup with the Ring app.
  2. Arlo Pro 3 - Battery-powered and requires no wiring, making installation simple.
  3. Nest Cam - A smarter, albeit pricier, option with floodlights.

All provide motion alerts to your phone. I’ve found Ring and Arlo to be reliable and easy to use.

Here is Google Nest Cam with Floodlight: This model offers a strong integration with the Google Home ecosystem.

It provides HDR video recording and intelligent alerts that differentiate between people, animals, and vehicles.

It’s also known for its straightforward setup and usage.

You can check it out, it is a reliable model. @Unclewaffl3s or if ain’t your taste, you can try Eufy Floodlight Camera 2 Pro It has a 2K resolution, local storage without monthly fees, and adjustable floodlight settings.