What’s a good peephole camera to get?

I’m looking for a peephole camera that’s easy to install and preferably under $140. I want to install it on my apartment door. Any recommendations?

The first couple of times I read the subject, I missed the second “P” in “peephole.”

I have the Ring Peephole Cam and love it. I know it’s discontinued, but you can still find it on eBay. I even bought a backup just in case my current one ever dies.

I spent weeks searching, and there’s really nothing good out there for this. Are you allowed to remove the peephole or just put up a doorbell camera? Unfortunately, I can’t, so I’m stuck. I tried the Wyze V3, but it’s all white when I look outside with it. I’m planning to try either a monocular or a magnifying glass to see what works. When I use my smartphone with zoom, it works well, but the phone gets hot, so it’s not a long-term solution. Let me know if you find a good solution!

I’m allowed to drill holes but I’d prefer if I didn’t have to.

So far unless you are allowed to put a doorbell cam holes or not there is not much option. So if you can put a camera doorbell in think you can get no drill anti theft holders.

Nothing good is out there for this. I spent weeks. Are you allowed to remove the peephole or just put a doorbell camera. I can’t so I am stuck. I got wyze v3 but it’s all white when i look outside with it.

Turn off the infrared LEDS

You could do a ring camera with a mount that slides onto the door