What is the top security camera system for both indoor and outdoor use?

Hello mates,

I will not be doing that since Arlo is a bad person. Their wireless cameras are of the worst quality. They have good wired cameras.

Searching for an object I am capable of installing cameras both indoors and outside, so I would be grateful for any recommendations!

Have you tried the Nest Cams, I think they will serve you well

SimpliSafe Camera

The SimpliSafe Camera is widely regarded as the top security camera overall. It offers a comprehensive package with professional monitoring, high-quality video, and easy installation. However, it does require a subscription.

Lorex Security Cameras

Lorex is known for its user-friendly systems that deliver high-quality video and a variety of features. They offer both wired and wireless options suitable for indoor and outdoor use.

Nest Cam (Indoor/Outdoor)

The Nest Cam, from Google, is a versatile option compatible with Google Home. It offers good video quality with night vision and two-way audio, along with 3 hours of free video storage.

Wyze Cam

For budget-conscious consumers, Wyze Cam provides very affordable cameras with basic features. While the video quality is not the highest, it offers good value. The cameras require a microSD card for local storage or a cloud storage subscription for extended features.