What Are the Best Alternatives to the Ring Doorbell in 2024?

I’m considering switching from my Ring Doorbell to another brand due to recent price increases and privacy concerns. Can anyone share their experiences or recommendations on the best alternatives to the Ring Doorbell? What features and benefits should I look for in a new video doorbell?

Switching from your Ring Doorbell can be a smart move if you’re concerned about price and privacy. Some popular alternatives include the Google Nest Doorbell, which offers strong integration with Google Home, high-resolution video, and a sleek design. The Arlo Video Doorbell is another great option, featuring high-definition video, a built-in siren, and advanced motion detection. The Eufy Security Video Doorbell is known for its affordability, local storage options, and strong performance in both video quality and app features. When choosing a new video doorbell, look for key features like high-resolution video, good night vision, reliable motion detection, ease of installation, and strong integration with your smart home system. Privacy features such as local storage or end-to-end encryption can also be important considerations.

Consider Eufy, Nest, Arlo, Wyze, or Lorex. Prioritize video quality, night vision, two-way audio, motion detection, and package delivery features. Local storage and privacy settings are also important.

Probably appropriate for low-cost local video storage. Moving up to Reolink or Ubiquity for Poe doorbells is unquestionably the best solution.