Top outdoor wired security cameras

My house got broken into, so now I need to upgrade my outdoor security surveillance camera. What are the best outdoor wired security cameras available?

1 Like

You can try these ones because of their high ratings

Here are the names extracted from the provided text:

1. Lorex
  2. Nest
  3. Arlo
  4. Ring
  5. Wyze Cam Outdoor v2
  6. Blink Outdoor

I’m so sorry to hear about the break-in! Upgrading your cameras is a smart move. There are some great wired options out there, like Lorex’s system with super clear 4K video and night vision. Reolink also has a cool system with a 360-degree camera for a wider view, plus zooming. They might be a good fit depending on what you’re looking for. Definitely consider features like night vision, motion detection, and weatherproofing too!

I recently experienced a break-in at my home, which was quite unsettling.

A friend of mine suggested I look into a security solution to enhance the safety of my property.

They recommended the outdoor - ANNKE 8CH H.265+ 3K Lite Surveillance Security Camera System

This is one of the comprehensive security cameras that will prevent future break-ins and monitor my property effectively.

I recommend you try that… Good Lucky :sleeping:

Here are the top-most outdoor wired security cameras for you:

1. EZVIZ C3N: This budget option supports 1080p resolution at 30 fps and offers the flexibility of Wi-Fi or wired connections.

2. Swann’s 8-Channel/4-Camera Home Security Camera System: This system has intelligent detecting features, color night vision, and 4K resolution. It comes with a sizable 2TB hard drive for local storage and is simple to set up.

3. Whether you are searching for the best possible video quality, a weather-resistant system, intelligent features, or just a reliable system at an affordable price, each of these systems has something to offer.

Here is some list I managed to compile

1. Ring Floodlight Cam Wired Plus

• Price: $200
    • Features: Wired setup, floodlight, clear video and audio, motion alerts, easy installation.
  2. Arlo Essential Spotlight Camera

• Price: $130
    • Features: Wireless, battery-powered, records 1080p video, easy installation, supports HomeKit, Alexa, and Google Assistant.
  3. Eufy Floodlight Camera 2

• Price: $220
    • Features: Records 2K video, bright floodlights, internal storage for video clips (no subscription needed), effective lighting, solid video quality.
  4. Eve Outdoor Cam

• Price: $250
    • Features: HomeKit Secure Video integration, effective lighting, reliable activity notifications, full HomeKit compatibility.
  5. Abode Cam 2

• Price: $35
    • Features: Small, weatherproof, records 1080p video, indoor/outdoor use, needs power outlet.
  6. Arlo Pro 4 Spotlight Cam

• Price: $200
    • Features: 2K HDR video, magnetic mount, battery-powered, 6 months battery life (but may vary), requires mounting bracket.
  7. Blink Outdoor + Floodlight Cam

• Price: $140
    • Features: Combination of Blink Outdoor Camera and Floodlight, uses D-cell and AA batteries, good video quality.
  8. Ring Spotlight Cam Battery

• Price: $170
    • Features: Battery-powered, customizable activity zones, motion adjustment settings, compatible with Alexa.
  9. Ring Floodlight Cam Wired Pro

• Price: $250
    • Features: Wired setup, better motion tracking, color night vision, compatible with Alexa.
  10. Google Nest Cam With Floodlight

• Price: $280
    • Features: Object detection, offline recording, 1080p HDR video, subscription-based storage plans.
  11. Eufy Floodlight Cam 2 Pro

• Price: $300
    • Features: 360-degree rotating camera, bright lights, 2K video quality, internal storage.
  12. Logitech Circle View

• Price: $160
    • Features: Designed for Apple HomeKit, weatherproof, records 1080p video, indoor/outdoor use.

I want to cover my house with a few cameras, and since I’m sick of having to change the batteries in my present setup, I’d prefer a wired system.

Since I’m new to wired cameras, will connecting them all require a large number of Ethernet cables?