System Recommendation for Small School Outdoor Surveillance

I’ve been researching and learning a lot from this forum, and now I’m seeking some recommendations for a security system for a very small school. I’m leaning towards a PoE NVR system, but I’d appreciate any advice from those more experienced in this area. Here’s what I’m looking for:

Needs/Wants:

• Wired Video Doorbell: I need one that can interface with the existing chime and integrate with the recorder.

• 4 Outdoor Cameras: These should have clear night vision for at least 40ft, with a 90-degree or wider field of view. 4K resolution should be sufficient.

• Wired System: For security and reliability, I prefer a wired setup. PoE (Power over Ethernet) would be ideal since some areas lack easily accessible outlets.

• AI-Assisted Review: I’d like to have AI-assisted features to help with reviewing events.

• No Subscription: I prefer a system that doesn’t require ongoing subscription fees.

• Remote Monitoring: The recorder will be connected to the network with internet access, allowing off-site monitoring. However, security is a major concern, so I’m looking for a system with robust built-in security protocols or alternative solutions to keep the feed secure.

If anyone has recommendations or suggestions on the best way to approach this, I’d really appreciate it. Thanks for your time and help!