Swann Security Camera Setup Help

My grandpa has recently purchased a few cameras but we are both having trouble trying to figure out how it works, I am pretty sure it needs a wifi connection but the best thing he has is his phones hotspot and we don’t know if that’s enough, he told me the device name or number is SWDUK-4468O4WL. I have no idea what that means but I’m trying me best to help him get this setup, can anyone help?

It’s great that your grandpa has purchased cameras for added security, but I understand the frustration of trying to set them up without much guidance.

The device name or number you mentioned, SWDUK-4468O4WL, seems like a model or serial number, but it might not be enough to determine the setup requirements.

Typically, security cameras do require a stable Wi-Fi connection for remote monitoring and access. While using your phone’s hotspot might work temporarily, it’s best to have a dedicated Wi-Fi network for consistent performance. If possible, you could try connecting the cameras to a Wi-Fi network at home or consider setting up a separate Wi-Fi hotspot for them.

Additionally, it might be helpful to refer to the instruction manual or contact the manufacturer’s customer support for detailed setup instructions specific to the SWDUK-4468O4WL model.

They should be able to provide guidance on connecting the cameras to Wi-Fi and getting them up and running. Best of luck with the setup, and let us know if you need any further assistance

Make goole your friend then come here for validation