Spypoint Flex game camera not connecting to my phone anymore... any ideas?

My Spypoint Flex game camera used to connect to my phone just fine, but now it won’t communicate with it at all. I haven’t changed anything on my end. Anyone know what could be causing this?

Had the same issue. It was the battery in my case. Even if your camera is on, make sure the battery is charged above 25%, or it can stop syncing with the app.

Carlos said:
Had the same issue. It was the battery in my case. Even if your camera is on, make sure the battery is charged above 25%, or it can stop syncing with the app.

I’ll check the battery level. It was low last time I used it, so that might be it.

Try restarting the camera. Hold down the power button for about 10 seconds until you see the logo. This fixed a syncing issue I had with mine.

BillSmith said:
Try restarting the camera. Hold down the power button for about 10 seconds until you see the logo. This fixed a syncing issue I had with mine.

Good idea, I’ll try that next.

Make sure you’ve updated the firmware on the camera. Sometimes, outdated software can cause connection issues with the app.

Naomi said:
Make sure you’ve updated the firmware on the camera. Sometimes, outdated software can cause connection issues with the app.

I’ll check for an update. Thanks for the tip.

Bluetooth connection could be the problem. Turn off and on Bluetooth on your phone, or even restart your phone. It fixed my connection issue.

Donbosco said:
Bluetooth connection could be the problem. Turn off and on Bluetooth on your phone, or even restart your phone. It fixed my connection issue.

I’ll try restarting the Bluetooth. Hopefully, that does the trick.

If nothing else works, you might need to reset the camera to factory settings. Just make sure to back up any photos or data before you do that.