Safe Haven ADT Dealer — Are They Trustworthy?

Amanda said:

SecureHomeSolutions1 said:
Safe Haven is a legitimate dealer for ADT. But that just means ADT handles the monitoring. The person you interacted with works for Safe Haven, not ADT directly. When people complain about sketchy ADT work, it’s usually contractors like Safe Haven or Defender that wear the ADT logo. ADT itself has strict standards for quality and security. I’m an installer for ADT, but when I had Safe Haven install something due to a builder contract, I almost kicked the guy out because he was so pushy.

Hey, ADT expert! We just bought a house that has a Safe Haven system installed. Do we need to contact Safe Haven, or is there a way around it? Any tips would be helpful.

What exactly are you trying to do?

Amanda said:
Safe Haven is a legitimate dealer for ADT. But that just means ADT handles the monitoring. The person you interacted with works for Safe Haven, not ADT directly. When people complain about sketchy ADT work, it’s usually contractors like Safe Haven or Defender that wear the ADT logo. ADT itself has strict standards for quality and security. I’m an installer for ADT, but when I had Safe Haven install something due to a builder contract, I almost kicked the guy out because he was so pushy.

Hey, ADT expert! We just bought a house that has a Safe Haven system installed. Do we need to contact Safe Haven, or is there a way around it? Any tips would be helpful.

I got it handled! Once Safe Haven released the system’s communicator, everything worked fine. Thanks for checking in!

Amanda said:

Amanda said:

I got it handled! Once Safe Haven released the system’s communicator, everything worked fine. Thanks for checking in!

Glad it worked out! Let me know if you ever have more questions.

Safe Haven is ADT’s number one authorized dealer. They’ll set you up with a full system that you can customize, and all the equipment is free. You just pay an activation fee and monthly monitoring costs.

SecureNestNetwork said:
A guy came to our house, claiming to be with ADT, but it was totally unexpected. He was a bit pushy and asked to see the back door, walking through the house. He was looking at things like the cars outside, license plates, when we closed on our house, the locks on the doors, and expensive stuff in the house. He even showed my girlfriend a video of a door lock being broken with some special tool. At first, I thought he was just a pushy salesperson, but the whole thing freaked out my girlfriend, especially since it was already dark out and he never mentioned ‘Safe Haven’ even once, though we found it on the paperwork and email later. This feels shady. Has anyone dealt with this company? Does it get better after this strange sales pitch?

Safe Haven is a legit company. They’re ADT’s top dealer.

Mason said:

SecureNestNetwork said:
A guy came to our house, claiming to be with ADT, but it was totally unexpected. He was a bit pushy and asked to see the back door, walking through the house. He was looking at things like the cars outside, license plates, when we closed on our house, the locks on the doors, and expensive stuff in the house. He even showed my girlfriend a video of a door lock being broken with some special tool. At first, I thought he was just a pushy salesperson, but the whole thing freaked out my girlfriend, especially since it was already dark out and he never mentioned ‘Safe Haven’ even once, though we found it on the paperwork and email later. This feels shady. Has anyone dealt with this company? Does it get better after this strange sales pitch?

[deleted]

Amanda said:

Mason said:
SecureNestNetwork said:

[deleted]

That sounds strange. I got my equipment and installation for free, and I pay about $45 a month for monitoring with Safe Haven ADT.