Reolink Surveillance Camera/NVR Systems

I’ve seen a lot of detailed advice on installing and using Reolink systems, but most of it is nonsense! The PoE cameras and NVRs are truly plug-and-play. When installed this way, their performance is flawless. The lengthy discussions about using injected power instead of the built-in PoE capabilities of this equipment are just a waste of time. Buy the right Reolink gear, plug it in, and enjoy the amazing capabilities.

I actually have two NVR…one for show and one that’s hidden. Because of this setup, I use a PoE switch. Having a backup is also a welcomed feature.

Agreed. I’ve tried various setups, including plug-in, battery, wireless, and now Reolink PoE with an NVR. Aside from a few setup issues and one camera that wasn’t compatible with my system, it has run flawlessly. I love that I can send the feeds to PCs, iPads, Amazon Fires, and iPhones.

Reolink Surveillance Camera/NVR systems offer reliable security solutions with high-definition video, easy setup, and remote access. They’re ideal for monitoring and recording, providing peace of mind and security.