Recommendations for WiFi Indoor and Outdoor Cameras with PTZ Features

Hello everyone,

I’m in search of WiFi indoor and outdoor cameras with pan, tilt, and zoom (PTZ) features. I’m planning to install around seven cameras at my grandpa’s place to help keep an eye on him. He’s been living with Alzheimer’s for some time, and while he usually has someone with him 24/7, there are moments when no one can be right by his side, and that’s where the cameras come in handy.

Given the importance of these cameras, I’d prefer to go with a company known for strong security practices, including no history of data leaks and reliable uptime. It’s also crucial that the cameras have easy share access for caregivers, a simple and intuitive user interface, and features like motion detection, notifications, and user-specific Do Not Disturb schedules.

We’ve told my grandpa about the cameras and their purpose, so while we don’t hide them, he doesn’t always remember they’re there. Lastly, I’m looking for cameras that offer low latency for real-time viewing.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

(Edit: I’ve specified that I’m looking for WiFi cameras to be clear.)

That is quite a request for a camera. I didn’t know they could make a wireless ptz camera, but here ya go.

Sorry, I meant just a wireless connection, not necessarily that it couldn’t be powered by a wire. I realize now that I didn’t make that distinction so clear. That said, great find you got there! Amazing search skills!

Eufy would work . It’s DIY, super simple and you can buy it at lots of places

Okay, thank you very much