Recommendation for Discreet Outdoor Camera

Hi everyone,

I run a computer repair shop, primarily assisting older clients with their computer and printer issues.

One of my clients has requested that I install a discreet camera in his front yard because he suspects some neighbors might be leaving dried dog waste on his doorstep. He’s looking for a camera that either has Wi-Fi or allows him to access the footage without physically removing the camera, as he is partially disabled.

Do you have any recommendations for a budget-friendly camera that could do the job? Something under 50/100 euros would be ideal.

Thanks in advance!

I’ve been using the Tapo C320WS for a while now and think it performs a decent job of guarding outside security. It is outfitted with a high-resolution sensor and a fill light to capture more colours. Its very sensitive starlight sensor records high-quality photographs even in low-light circumstances, ensuring that details are not lost in the shadows.

For a budget-friendly solution, consider the Wyze Cam v3 or TP-Link Tapo C100. Both offer Wi-Fi connectivity, live streaming, and remote access to footage. They are cost-effective, typically priced under 100 euros, and suitable for monitoring your client’s front yard discreetly.