Planning for an Alarm System in My New Home

Hi everyone! My new home is currently in the framing stage, and I’m trying to figure out the best approach for setting up an alarm system. In my current rental, I installed a Ring wireless system with motion sensors, door/window sensors, and a wireless keypad. It works well and I feel secure, but I’m still unsure how it compares to traditional wired systems.

Since my new place is still in the early stages of construction and there’s easy access to run wires, I’m wondering if I should take advantage of that and go for a wired system. I’ve considered reaching out to companies like ADT or Cox Communications to handle the installation, but I’m not thrilled about being locked into a contract.

Are there any systems you recommend that I can buy outright, allowing me to just pay for monitoring without being tied to a specific provider? Or should I stick with my Ring system, which has been reliable so far?

I’d really appreciate any advice on the best hardware, monitoring services, and anything else I should consider. I’m planning to use Eufy security cameras for the exterior, and I don’t intend to have any interior cameras. Also, having a mobile app to arm/disarm the system is a must for me.

Thanks in advance for your input!