Opinions on Roku Security System with Wired and Wireless Cameras?

Hey, guys!

So, I’ve been looking into security systems lately, and I stumbled upon this Roku Security System that offers both wired and wireless cameras. I’m kind of intrigued, but I wanted to get some opinions from you all. Have any of you tried it out? How’s the setup process? And most importantly, does it actually provide reliable security coverage?

Would love to hear your thoughts before I make any decisions!

2 Likes

Roku’s security system is known for its user-friendliness and dependability. It seamlessly connects with televisions, providing effortless monitoring capabilities. Feedback indicates that it’s an economical and worthwhile choice for safeguarding your home.

Roku Security System could be a solid DIY option, especially for Roku users looking for an integrated home security experience. But the battery life of the wireless cameras is something to keep in mind as a potential inconvenience.

I agree with you but Do you know as a newer security system, it may not have the same brand recognition or track record as more established home security providers?

Installing wired cameras can be more complex as it involves running cables through your home. This might require drilling and some handy skills, depending on your home’s layout. However, many users find the setup straightforward if they follow the provided instructions.