Offline Security Camera with Local Storage for Remote Property

I’m looking for a security camera that records directly to a memory card, as I need it for a property outside the U.S. with no access to cell service or internet. The idea is to have footage available for review if something happens, but I don’t need live monitoring. The property is in a remote location, and our caretaker has been dealing with theft issues.

I’ve come across some solar-powered options, but they still require 4G LTE or internet, which isn’t available in this case. Does anyone have any recommendations for cameras that function entirely offline and store recordings locally on a memory card? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Does anyone have any recommendations for cameras that function entirely offline and store recordings locally on a memory card? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Most products sold as “trail cameras” for observing wildlife will record directly to an internal MicroSD card, and only the pricier models require cellular service.

There used to be a large market for “stealth” surveillance cameras that also recorded to internal memory or an SD card, but these are now less common because most people prefer cloud-connected options.