Need help with wireless camera and doorbell… dealing with stalker

Check out Wyze cameras. They’re pretty cheap, though they might require a subscription. And don’t forget to stay armed and ready to protect yourself!

Joseph said:
Check out Wyze cameras. They’re pretty cheap, though they might require a subscription. And don’t forget to stay armed and ready to protect yourself!

Thanks! I’m ready and well-trained. My plan is to gather enough evidence to get him on a GPS tracker.

Have you thought about moving? There are address confidentiality programs that might help.

Athena said:
Have you thought about moving? There are address confidentiality programs that might help.

I just moved and can’t afford to do it again. I’ve looked into DV organizations, but they said I make too much money to qualify for financial help. Once I get him on camera, I’m hoping to get the GPS order in place.

Maybe consider doggy daycare for your dog, and look into pet or baby cams for security. They’re pretty reliable.

Williams said:
Maybe consider doggy daycare for your dog, and look into pet or baby cams for security. They’re pretty reliable.

I’ve got a meet-and-greet with a doggy daycare next Saturday. That was the soonest appointment I could get.

@Brady
That should help relieve some stress.

Thanks for all the suggestions. I ended up going with the Ring system since I’m on a budget, but it’s working for now. Hoping it’ll give me the peace of mind I need until I can upgrade.