Looking for a 16-Channel Camera System

Hi everyone, I’m in the market for a high-quality 16-channel security system with small cameras. So far, everything I’ve found has larger, soda can-sized cameras, which isn’t what I’m looking for.

I need this setup for my semi truck to have 360-degree recording around the vehicle, as well as some cameras inside the trailer. Wireless cameras would be ideal, but I’m also open to wired ones. If wired, I’ll need to splice a multi-pin connector into the cables to run between the cab and trailer.

Night vision and outdoor capability are essential, and I’m not worried about the price—I just want something with excellent recording quality. Powering the system won’t be an issue since I have a 3000-watt inverter in the truck.

Any recommendations?

I know this might not be the answer you’re looking for, but I’d recommend looking into a proper mobile camera system. These typically have 4-8 channels, and both the cameras and DVRs are built specifically for vehicle mounting.

The most common application is on buses, so that’s a good starting point for your search.