Known Non Chinese security cameras

All the brands I know darn to be Chinese, which I would like to avoid. What else is out there? Don’t know the market much - any known, non-Chinese brands to point out?

Thanks a lot!

When looking for non-Chinese brands in a specific market, consider the following options:

1. Samsung (South Korea): Known for a wide range of consumer electronics, including smartphones, TVs, and home appliances.
  2. Apple (United States): Renowned for its iPhones, iPads, MacBooks, and other premium tech products.
  3. Sony (Japan): Offers a variety of electronics, including TVs, cameras, headphones, and gaming consoles.
  4. LG (South Korea): Known for its TVs, home appliances, smartphones, and other electronics.
  5. Bose (United States): Recognized for its high-quality audio products, including headphones and speakers.
  6. Panasonic (Japan): Offers a range of electronics and appliances, including TVs, cameras, and home audio systems.

These brands are known for their quality and innovation and may offer products that meet your needs while avoiding Chinese brands.

Why are you against Chinese made brands, If I may kindly ask