Issues Connecting Lorex 2K Video Doorbell to NVR

I’m having trouble setting up my Lorex 2K video doorbell to work with my NVR, which is connected to my TV.

The doorbell appears in the camera configuration, but when I press “Reconnect IPC” and enter my admin password, nothing shows up. It’s set up and working fine on the app, but I just can’t get it to connect or display on the NVR. Any advice on how to resolve this?

Hmm, I had the 4K doorbell with an older NVR, and it connected just like any other standard Lorex camera. Maybe it’s an issue with the port settings?

On a side note, I replaced it with a PoE (black) Reolink doorbell camera, and it connected to the NVR without any issues. The difference is night and day—it’s so much better, easily a thousand times better. I’d strongly recommend steering clear of Lorex products in the future.

Fair enough, my Lorex doorbell and CCTV cameras are working well through the app and Lorex Cloud on PC. However, the doorbell still refuses to show up and connect to the NVR.

Aside from that, the CCTV cameras are actually quite good. The setup process was tedious, but once everything was configured, it’s been smooth sailing.

I previously had a Ring setup for my house, but I ended up returning it all due to their subscription-based service.

I’ve considered Reolink as an alternative, and it seems like a solid option. However, their doorbell doesn’t work with mechanical chimes, which I currently have with my Lorex setup.

Thanks for your help and suggestions!