Is there a WiFi security camera with NO subscription, "free trial," or "plan" at all?

It records as long as movement is detected, so you can check the video later. And yes, it does have two-way audio.

Are you still happy with your Reolink setup? How long have you had them? Any problems? How far away from your router do you have them placed?

Mine are about 300 feet away with a direct line of sight. The only issue I’ve encountered is that the push notifications sometimes stop working, and I haven’t figured out how to get them working again this time.

How long have you had your cameras? We had a nice setup, but after about a year, we started experiencing a lot of issues—no notifications, the feed locking up when viewing, especially when zooming. They were WiFi cameras and had connectivity issues too. I’m looking for something more reliable. Thanks for your time!

I’ve had them for just under a year. I managed to get the notifications working again yesterday. I believe the issue was with the app, so I cleared its cache, uninstalled it, rebooted my phone, reinstalled the app, and logged back in. After that, the notifications started working again.

Have these all over my farm and they’re wonderful

Reolink has never required the use of their app or charged for notifications, you’re making up nonsense.

Yes, there are WiFi security cameras that do not require a subscription or any ongoing fees. Look for cameras that offer local storage options, such as microSD card slots, as these allow you to record footage without needing a subscription plan.