Is Brinks Home Security legit?

Is Brinks Home Security the best choice for home security systems? I am thinking about using their services, but I want to make sure they are reliable and effective. Can anyone offer their experiences or thoughts on Brinks’ performance, customer service, and overall satisfaction?

1 Like

I would never suggest Brinks Home Security to anyone. In actuality, I would stay away from the entire Alarm

1 Like

Yes, Brinks Home Security is a legit business. Forbes reports that the brand has been around since 1859 and has a rich history. They provide a range of security equipment solutions together with expert monitoring.

1 Like

This company, Brinks Home™ Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of brinkshome.com, has negative independent reviews. Contacting the business directly might not provide much results, so you could want to think about registering a complaint with the Better Business Bureau (the business is located in Dallas, Texas): Dallas, Texas, US/BBB.org/US/tx/

By the way, it looks like the business is under chapter 11: Burglar alarm systems: https://www.bbb.org/us/tx/dallas/profile/brinks-home-0875-90346299

Yes it is. Brinks Home Security has been in the home security business for many years and is known for providing reliable and comprehensive security solutions.

In my opinion, Brinks Home Security is accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and has various certifications and partnerships within the security industry, which adds to its credibility.

Yes it is legitimate.While no company is without its detractors, Brinks Home Security generally receives positive reviews from customers for its equipment quality, monitoring services, and ease of use.

Trust your judgement and go for it. Brinks Home Security is known for its customer service and offers various support options, including phone support, online resources, and professional installation services.

Ashleyn, thanks for the information! Knowing that Brinks Home Security is a reputable business with a lengthy history is comforting. I will surely give their security solutions some thought. Thank you for the advice!

1 Like

Guys, I think Brinks charging $250 for a camera is ridiculous. I was thinking of selling the camera on eBay and buying five Wyze cameras.

If it hits your credit report, you can usually send something in writing to the credit bureaus explaining the situation and have it removed. I have one bad mark on my credit (for like $115) that I didn’t pay because of the principle of it that I’m in the process of having removed and I still have a rating over 800 with all three agencies.