I am looking for a smart thermostat with additional temperature sensors

I have two separate AC and heating units with two thermostats in my office. I am looking for a thermostat I can lock at a specific temperature that has temperature sensors. One area gets too cold while the room with the thermostat stays perfect, and the warehouse has a similar issue. Managing these zones manually is very costly. It would also be nice if I could control them using the same app. Any recommendations?

1 Like

Stop wasting money and energy! Smart thermostats can help by learning your habits and adjusting the temperature in different parts of your office.

1 Like

Have you considered installing additional temperature sensors to get a better overview?

I possess an Ecobee with an additional remote sensor, which I utilize because most of my area is in the same zone. You may average the temperatures between the main sensor and the remote sensor, or you can configure the system to only listen to one sensor at a given time (for example, during night, I only listen to the sensor near our bedrooms).

As another poster pointed out, this will not address the issue of having varied temperature areas. However, it will allow you to keep both locations at an imperfect but less extreme temperature.