How to Strengthen and Improve Locker Security

I’m considering purchasing this locker for storage here to secure some essential valuables. Unfortunately, due to financial constraints and limited space in my house, I’m unable to get a proper safe that meets my needs.

If I’m limited to using the locker mentioned above, what steps can I take to enhance its security beyond adding multiple layers of protection (which I’m already exploring)? Specifically, how can I reinforce the locker beyond simply bolting it to the floor or wall?

It seems that might be the wrong product. One review mentioned that it looks fragile enough that a good punch could break it. If the material is cheap, it doesn’t matter what you do—securing a padlock on a cardboard box won’t prevent someone from simply cutting it open.

If you don’t require two separate compartments, consider this safe instead. It’s roughly the same size and price but offers a real safe, not just a basic workplace storage locker. The lock on this one would likely provide much better security than the one you were considering. According to reviews, it has some weight to it and doesn’t feel cheap or flimsy.

Is there a way to hide your valuables in less obvious places? If so, that would be a better choice than this “locker.” The locker will be an obvious target during a burglary, and its materials offer little security, easily breached within seconds.

Ideally, I’d prefer to have this locker because I want something to at least keep my belongings organized. It’s just a personal preference, but I’d rather not have my valuables scattered around.