How to Disable Honeywell Vista 15P Low Battery Warning

I recently installed an Envisalink 4 to connect my Honeywell Vista 15P alarm system to the internet, and I’ve integrated it into Home Assistant. However, since the home builder didn’t include a battery with the alarm, I’m constantly seeing the “SYSTEM LO BAT” warning flipping between that and “chime ready to arm” in Home Assistant.

I don’t plan on purchasing a battery, so I’m looking for a way to disable this “SYSTEM LO BAT” notification. Is there any method to turn off this warning without adding a battery? Any advice would be appreciated!

No. You can get a battery for around $20. It keeps the system working when power is out, and provides power for the siren any time the alarm is tripped. Just get one. You already bought the Envisalink. You only need to buy a $20 battery once every like 5 years

I agree with all of this. I’ve seen 12v 7ah batteries last for 9 years before. Just buy it.

You can literally buy a crap battery at tractor supply for $15. Why would you not want a battery in the system?