How can I disable the chime on an ADT Safewatch Pro 3000 without using the master code?

How can I disable the chime on an ADT Safewatch Pro 3000 without using the master code?

You must enter the programming mode of the ADT Safewatch Pro 3000 in order to turn off the chime without utilizing the master code. To find the chime settings, you usually need to input a special installer code and then work your way through the programming menu. For exact instructions, go to the system handbook or get in touch with ADT.

Hi @Barbara To turn off the chime on an ADT Safewatch Pro 3000 without the master code, you can try these steps:

1. Press and hold the Chime key for 2 seconds.
  2. If that doesn’t work, you might need to reset the installer code. The ADT Safewatch Pro 3000 is similar to the Honeywell Vista 20p, so you can use the standard method to reset the installer code on a Vista 20p.
  3. After resetting the installer code, enter the new code and press 9 to turn off the chime.

So, it seems I have two choices: consult the system manual or contact ADT directly.