Give me Camera Suggestions Please

Hi, I’m looking for an affordable home surveillance camera with rotation/tilt features, night vision, and the ability to work through RTSP or other streaming protocols while being completely disconnected from the internet. I’ve received a suggestion for the following camera: EZVIZ CP1 Pro, but I’m curious if there are any better options out there.

The camera will be used with ZoneMinder/HomeAssistant, so any recommendations that meet these needs would be appreciated!

I was about to recommend EZVIZ as well. I think Tapo cameras might also support RTSP or some form of local browser viewing, though I’m not entirely sure, so you might need to look into that. Their cameras are quite affordable too.

I already have Tapo cameras, but they tend to reset if they can’t connect to their server, which means I constantly have to reboot them. I’m looking to replace them for something more reliable.

Oh, thanks for the heads up! I was actually planning to buy some Tapo cameras during the Cyber Monday/Black Friday sales.

Yeah, I believe it’s a 36-hour timer. I’ve redirected all the lookups to an internal web server, but they still reset, so it seems they need some kind of response to avoid the issue. If I recall correctly, the models are C200 and C210.

I might go with Reolink Wi-Fi cams tbh. They cost more but I’m sure they’ll be more reliable.

Reolink cameras should function well even when disconnected from the internet. I’m using a Reolink doorbell, which is blocked from internet access, via RTSP with Frigate/Home Assistant, and it works perfectly.