Could someone suggest a hidden outdoor camera suitable for mounting under the soffit?

I want to install cameras on the front corners of my house under the roof edges to face our busy street. I’m looking for something that’s not very noticeable. I’m concerned that when we sell our home in the future, potential buyers might think there’s a lot of crime on our street. Can anyone suggest an outdoor camera that blends in well?

1 Like

For a discreet outdoor camera suitable for mounting under the soffit, consider options like the Nest Cam IQ Outdoor, which is compact and blends well with surroundings. Another good choice is the Arlo Pro 3, known for its sleek design and ease of installation. Both offer high-resolution video and smart features while being inconspicuous. These cameras can help enhance security without drawing too much attention.

1 Like

Nowadays, cameras are so ubiquitous (at least in the posh suburb where I live), that I doubt anyone would give them a second thought. For some, this is a selling point.

1 Like

Low profile turret-style cameras will be painted in a colour that complements the soffit.

Hikvision offers incredibly delicate tiny domes in both black and white.