Can I set up a separate alarm for my garage?

I’ve got an Ascenta G3 system in my house and was wondering if it’s possible to have a separate alarm for different areas, like having the garage alarmed separately from the house. Ideally, I’d like to be able to arm/disarm the garage with a fob before going in. Not sure what options are available, but I want something to secure my car in the garage.

I’m not familiar with that brand, but from what I’ve seen online, it doesn’t seem like you can partition the system. You’d want an alarm system that supports multiple partitions so you can arm/disarm areas separately.

I actually have a completely separate alarm system for my garage. It’s a different brand from my house system, and it works as both an extra layer of security and a decoy in case someone tries to bypass the main system. I like that I can set them independently or together, and it adds some confusion for any potential intruders.

You could use HomeAssistant with Alarmo to set it up, but you’d need some tech skills to get it working properly.