Best Low-Cost Business System

I currently have a 16-camera Zosi system in a small business that cost around $500 and works fairly well. I am opening a second store and need another system. I have a few improvements in mind for the new system and am looking for recommendations for a solution ideally under $1,000 per location.

The cameras I have are low-cost but functional, and I don’t need PTZ capabilities.

Remote Access from Phone:
My primary concern is remote access from my phone. I need to view two different locations, and with another Zosi system, I might have to log out of one and log into the other, which is inconvenient. Alternatives might include getting a different brand with a different app to switch easily. Ideally, there would be a system where I could open one app and view cameras from both stores simultaneously or choose which cameras to view from each store.

Monitor Access:
It would be fantastic if I could have a monitor at my primary location that allows access to both systems with the same control and on the same monitor.

Video Review:
I frequently review video in fast motion to identify employees’ actions or locate misplaced items. Most systems provide short stills and then skip ahead, which isn’t efficient. I am looking for an affordable system that allows smoother video playback in fast motion or reverse. I waste a lot of time searching for specific moments and often miss what I need.

Your first mistake is thinking that low cost means quality. If you want quality, you’ll need to invest in it.

By the way, most apps let you add as many cameras to your account as you want.

Give the Guarding Vision app a try.

Why not hire a private tutor? It seems like a wonderful fit for your abilities. The pay is also excellent.