Best indoor camera without subscription

We are looking to add 4 security cameras around our house. Please recommend

1 Like

Hey there! I’ve been using the Blink Indoor cameras around my house, and they’ve been a game-changer! No subscription needed, and they come with free cloud storage for motion-activated clips. Super easy to set up and reliable. Highly recommend them for your indoor security setup✔

1 Like

Some solutions stand out based on features, quality, and pricing if you are searching for the finest non-subscription interior security cameras.

Here are some excellent choices in many categories:

High-quality security cameras without a subscription are Lorex’s specialty.

In addition to possibilities for 4K resolution, color night vision, and up to 1 terabyte of internal storage without monthly costs, they provide sturdy technology with superb picture quality.

Because of its longevity and wide range of system settings, Lorex is especially recommended.

Zmodo is also recommended as a notable option.

This brand stands out for being the most reasonably priced, providing simple, functional cameras that do not require a subscription.

These cameras are an excellent option for those on a tight budget because they offer crisp 1080p video quality and are compatible with smart home devices like:

1. Google Assistant
  2. Alexa
1 Like

Top Security Cameras Without Subscription:

1. Eufy Indoor Cam S350
  • Resolution: 4K/2K
  • Field of View: 360 degrees with pan/tilt functionality
  • Power Source: Wired
  • Motion Detection Capabilities: Detects motion, people, and pets
  1. TP-Link Tapo C120 Indoor/Outdoor Cam
  • Resolution: 2K
  • Field of View: 120 degrees
  • Power Source: Wired
  • Motion Detection Capabilities: Recognizes motion, people, pets, and vehicles
2 Likes

Depends on the house. Usually having one covering all the points of entry and anything outside is a good idea. How many can vary on the house?

In my last house, I had 2 inside, one showing the living room and front door, the other showing the kitchen and back door.

Outside I had 4, one showing the front door, one showing the back door, one showing the backyard, and one showing the driveway. The driveway and front door overlapped enough so I could see most of the front yard.

So I had 6 cameras on a 1900 sq ft 3 bedroom house on a third of an acre.

How many you need depends on your house. I’d want coverage of all your access points inside and out, your yards, and anything important (like vehicles which is why I had one pointed at the driveway)