Best exterior security cameras?

I purchased my first home and would like to install outdoor security cameras. Looking for 24/7 recording, as secure as possible, HKSV is excellent but difficult to locate, and undecided between wired and wireless. Would prefer wired, but I am not experienced with the more hands-on aspect of installing stuff. If it checks every other box, I will try to figure out how to make it work.

Does anyone have any decent recommendations that check all of these boxes? I have had a difficult time finding any. Perhaps the tech sector is simply not there yet.

We are considering Eufy cams, Nest cams, and Logitech Circle View.
However, we are concerned about previous security difficulties with Eufy cams. There just does not seem to be any perfect solutions at this point.

2 Likes

I have an Eve Outdoor camera, and it has been reliable so far. It can function as an outdoor light.

1 Like

I do not recommend these.

1 Like

Why you against Eve Outdoor camera?

1 Like

They are quite volatile. Some days they operate great, while others they disconnect every few minutes. I assumed this was just an issue with me, but it appears to be prevalent.

2 Likes

That has not been my experience with the one I own. Also, my other Eve items have been rock solid from the beginning.

1 Like