Automatic light switch flipper

I have a light switch that’s in an inconvenient location. It’s the traditional kind that looks like this:

Traditional Light Switch

I’m in a situation where I cannot remove the light switch to install a control device, nor can I install another switch elsewhere in the room. Since the switch controls mounted ceiling lights, there’s nothing to plug into a smart home power unit. Ideally, I would like to find a way to physically flip the switch remotely.

The closest solution I’ve found so far is something called Switch Bot (https://www.switch-bot.com/), but its website says that the traditional US toggle switch is the one type it doesn’t control. Is there something similar to the Switch Bot that works for US light switches?

Any suggestions or thoughts? Thanks in advance for your help!

The Automatic Light Switch Flipper, known as the Switchmate Snap-On Instant Smart Light Switch That Listens, is a product from the brand Switchmate. It has received an average rating of 3.6 out of 5 stars from 1,389 ratings. Currently, this item is unavailable, and there is no information on when or if it will be back in stock.