Anyone tried the Reolink system from Costco for $600?

https://www.costco.com/.product.4000220998.html

I saw Costco has a deal on this Reolink system, and I wanted to know if anyone has used it before. I’ve heard Reolink is good for budget systems, but I’m not sure if it’s better to build a custom setup. The price seems really good, especially since Reolink cameras usually cost over $100 each.

That’s a great deal. Reolink cameras are really good for the price in my opinion.

Of the IP camera systems Costco sells, this one seems like the best, especially at the sale price.

If you don’t need all 6 cameras to be the same, it might be better to build your own system. You could also get an NVR that lets you use different camera brands, not just Reolink.

@NomadNerd You can use other cameras with Reolink. You just need the right format.

I have a Reolink NVR system and I’m really happy with it. I upgraded mine with extra hard drives (2x14TB and a 6TB), running 4 duo cameras and 12 4k ultras. I can watch a little over a month’s worth of footage.

These are wired, which isn’t for me. I get that wired is better for performance, but the hassle of installing them is just too much in my case.

I like to build systems based on where I’m placing each camera. But if you just want a simple security system, this one seems pretty good.