Adding Blink camera to Google Home for viewing on LG webOS TV?

I’m trying to add my Blink camera system to Google Home so I can display the camera feed on our LG webOS TV. I’m not sure how to do this. Anyone know the steps?

Unfortunately, Blink doesn’t natively support Google Home. You’ll need to use IFTTT to connect Blink with Google Assistant. Once you’ve linked both through IFTTT, you should be able to control it via Google Home.

@Steve
Thanks! I’ll try using IFTTT to set it up. Hopefully, that works for displaying the camera feed on the TV.

IFTTT is the only way to get Blink working with Google Assistant. After connecting both apps, you can set up commands to control your cameras, but showing the video on your TV can be tricky.

oliviamartin said:
IFTTT is the only way to get Blink working with Google Assistant. After connecting both apps, you can set up commands to control your cameras, but showing the video on your TV can be tricky.

Good to know! I’ll set up the basics with IFTTT and see how far I can get with the TV display.

Once you’ve got IFTTT connected, you can create custom commands like ‘Hey Google, show my Blink camera’ to try and get the feed to display on your LG TV.

SentinelSanctuary said:
Once you’ve got IFTTT connected, you can create custom commands like ‘Hey Google, show my Blink camera’ to try and get the feed to display on your LG TV.

Great tip! I’ll see if I can set that up. Thanks for the help!

I had the same setup, and I found that using a Chromecast plugged into the LG TV made it easier to cast the Blink camera feed from Google Home.